Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


And the winner is...Me! Well my blog A Hint of Murder...And Other Mysteries. 

Dannye Williamson just awarded me the "The Versatile Blogger" award for my A Hint of Murder Blog. This award is given to newly discovered blogs and I appreciate Dannye thinking of me and this blog.

In acceptance if this award I was asked to share seven things about myself.

1.As an infant I was set down on a large hill and tumbled all the way to the bottom.
2.I flew a small plane when I was 12.
3.I was taught to hot wire a car when I was 13.
4.I’ve had fifteen different jobs since I was fifteen.
5.I was offered a chance to buy a copy of an exam before taking it. I turned it down, studied my ass off and got a great score. Then was accused of cheating.
6.My husband and I moved to Colorado and only stayed for three weeks. We call it our vacation with furniture.
7.I’m married to my high school sweetheart and we’ll celebrate 20 years of marriage in 2012.

I am passing this award on to these five blogs that you might enjoy as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment